viernes, 5 de febrero de 2010

Welcome to my blogger

My name is Angel Espinoza, I am living in Maracaibo, I am 18 years old and I'm student of URBE. My favorite subjects are Accounting, Mathematics and English.
I like listening to music, watch TV, dance, learn new things every day talking with my friends, going to movies, spend time with my friends and parent.

I don't like people who smoke or have vices like drugs !!... I hate injustice, violence, lies, war, racism, ignorance!

My dream is to travel to by all tghe world. Of course I hope to graduate in the college and be the best public accountant, create my own business, then i will like to have my own family.

About the english I think is very important practice because this lenguage is the most popular in the world. I hope to learn a little more English and meet new friends!

I hope to learn a little more English and to meet new friends!.. Bye!

Angelder

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario