lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

When I was a child remind..!!

When I was a child I lived with my mother, my two sisters and my brother. My brother and me used to played much in the house, we made wood carts with that played all day, we fougth a lot, but we were always reconciliation.
I used to cook whith my brothers and we learned little by little, and my favorite food is the fish.
Every day we visited my grandparents.
I had many friends and we used to fish and was our favorite hobby, although we always played soocer and baseball.
My favorite toys were those of McDonald's.
I studied in the "Liceo Federación" of the town where I lived, and I was always in the same section with my friends and were a joy for we.
On holiday used to go to the house of my father.



When I was a child I used to watch Dragón Ball Z. When I arrived from the school home I made homework so that when the time came to watch the series nobody annoyed me.. Hehe..

Angelder

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario